Our table d’hôtes
Simple, flavoursome and hearty cuisine, made using carefully selected local produce packed with personality.
Pancakes, croissant made
French toast style
Freshly squeezed orange juice
And lots of other treats…
reinvented through the seasons
Sat around the huge table in the living room, come and share our breakfast featuring plenty of homemade specialities.
Hearty and mouthwatering, our breakfast is a delicious mix of sweet and savoury delights, prepared using local, seasonal ingredients.
On fine days, guests can enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the valley.
Breakfast is only included in the price of our guest rooms.
For guests staying in our gîtes: breakfast is charged €15 per person.
Dinner (single menu)
€35 incl. tax/person
- Aperitif (blackberry kir + homemade appetisers)
- Local cheeses
- Coffee/decaff or herbal tea
*Drinks not included
Our wine list
Vallée du Rhône
- Je Ne Souffre Plus / Côtes-du-Rhône-Villages 2020
Domaine La Florane ……… 19€
- Crozes Hermitage / Rhône Nord 2021
Domaine des Bruyères cuvé Beaumont David Reynaud ……… 27€
- Saint Joseph / Ardèche AOP 2019
Domaine Le Prieuré D’Arras Etienne Becheras……… 30€
- Chatus/Ardèche IGP cave Cévenole 2017
100% Chatus, the oldest grape variety in Ardéche Aged 12 months in French oak barrels…….€24
Vallée du Rhône
- Grange de Mirabel Chapoutier Viognier Coteaux de l’Ardèche 2020 ………20€
- Mon viognier IGP Ardèche 2020 ………15€
- Crozes Hermitage Ardèche 2019 ……… 25€
- Chardonnay Ardèche IGP 2019 ………25€
Vin de Pays Ardéchois “Domaine Fonvène” white, red or rosé served by the carafe
(Wine by the glass also available)
Every evening of the week, except Wednesdays and Thursdays, you can dine at our gourmet table d’hôtes.
Please reserve the table d’hôtes when booking your accommodation.
Our dinner options
On Wednesday and Thursday evening when there is no table d’hôtes, Le Hameau has two delicious options for guests to choose from.
The platter consists of products selected from in and around Ardèche: Ardèche caillette, coppa, cured ham, cooked ham, sausage, local cheeses, green salad, artisanal bread.
Prepared by a local caterer, tuck into delicious salads, hot dishes and desserts.
Terrines : €9
Salads : €14
- Lentils with smoked duck breast
- Océane (tuna, rice, vegetables)
- Rivage (tuna, spelt, wheat, vegetables)
- Niçoise (rice, tuna, anchovies, vegetables)
- Eden (vegetables, pineapple)
- Gourmande (quinoa, bulgur, vegetables)
- Vénitienne (carrot, curry, mascarpone)
- Safrané (vegetable julienne, mussels)
- Gazpacho (tomato)
- Chili con carne
- Potée Picarde (traditional meat and vegetable stew)
- Beef bourguignon
- Pasta stuffed with ricotta and spinach with tomato sauce
- Camargue rice-stuffed tomatoes
- Seafood paella
- Mussels mouclade
- Vegetable tagine
- Provençal-style gnocchi with wild garlic
- Red lentil and pumpkin seed dal
- Chicken curry with mixed grains
- Fisherman’s stew
- Salmon steak with mashed potatoes
Desserts : €7
- Chicory-flavoured cream
- Cocoa dessert
- Rice pudding with orange zest
- Vanilla cream
- Chocolate lava cake
- Bordeaux canelés in syrup
- Rum baba
- Prunes in Armagnac
Our dinner options
Our table d’hôtes (for breakfast and dinner) welcomes in priority our guests staying in our guest rooms.
Please note that reservations for the table d’hôtes during your stay must be made at the time of booking your accommodation, on our website or by telephone or email.
The table d’hôtes menu only has one option for each course. If you have any allergies or intolerances, please let us know in advance.