In accordance with law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data protection and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), LE HAMEAU DE LA MURE is committed to protecting your privacy.
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – an individual under the age of 16.
We – LE HAMEAU DE LA MÛRE
Data protection principles
We are committed to complying with the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities are done for the purpose of legitimate interests. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will be able to provide you with information about processing on request.
- Processing is limited. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited in time. We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Rights of the persons concerned
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – this means that you can find out whether your personal data is being processed; what data is being collected; where it comes from, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – this means that you have the right to access the data collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data that has been collected.
- Right to rectification – this means that you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to deletion – this means that under certain conditions you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – this means that under certain conditions you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – this means that under certain conditions you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – this means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling. You can exercise this right whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects that significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if practicable, to transfer it directly to another database.
- Right to complain – in the event that we refuse your request under the access rights, we will provide you with a reason for refusal. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us by email at email@example.com
- Right to assistance from the supervisory authority – this means that you have the right to be assisted by the CNIL (French Data Protection Agency) and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided to us
- Through our contact and quotation forms, we may collect the following personal data: Last Name, First name, Company, Phone number, Email address. This information is necessary for us to understand and process your request in order to provide you with the requested products or services. We want to improve your customer experience.
Information automatically collected about you
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the purpose of legitimate interests and with your consent. We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve your customer experience.
- To communicate and interact with you.
- To provide you with products and services that you have requested.
- To send you personalised offers.
- To fulfil a legal or contractual obligation.
- To contact you for an interview.
- To send you our newsletter by email.
In the context of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide or send you a service or product;
- To contact you for sales or billing.
We will retain your billing information and other information collected about you in accordance with the law for accounting purposes or other obligations under the law.
Who else can access your personal data?
We will never share your personal data with unknown third parties. Some third parties may have access to your data from time to time:
- LK Interactive, the agency that designed our website, solely for the purpose of improving your user experience on the website.
We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We will disclose your personal data to third parties or officials if we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal grounds.
How do we protect your data?
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (HTTPS). We use anonymisation and pseudonyms where appropriate. We regularly monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of your data. However, we undertake to inform the CNIL (French Data Protection Agency) of data breaches within 72 hours of the breach being discovered. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
You can object to this at any time from your browser settings:
- On Google Chrome: “Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies”.
- On Mozilla Firefox: “Options > Privacy & Security > Privacy > Cookies & Site Data”.
- On Safari: “Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and website data”.
- On Microsoft Edge: “Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies”.
Strictly necessary cookies:
Cookies may be required for you to use certain important features on our website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
_ga, _gid: Cookies specific to Google Analytics
As stipulated by the CNIL (French Data Protection Agency), we are exempt from collecting consent for the placement of these cookies. The data collected are not cross-checked with other processing operations. These cookies are only used to produce anonymous statistics and do not allow the user’s navigation on other sites to be tracked. We also implement IP address anonymisation.
The pages of this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) from other sites. This content behaves in the same way as if you visited that website.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
You may leave our website by clicking on certain links on our website. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices of these other sites and recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully.
LE HAMEAU DE LA MURE
Travers de la Mûre, 07800 Saint-Laurent-du-Pape
+33(0)4 75 41 77 77
Website designed by:
805 Rue Jean René Guillibert Gauthier de la Lauzière, 13290 Aix-en-Provence
+33(0)4 84 49 01 29
Website hosted by:
2 rue Kellerman – 59100 Roubaix
+33(0)9 72 10 10 07
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL – French Data Protection Agency)
3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris CEDEX 07, France
+33(0)1 53 73 22 22